By combining the antibacterial properties of aloe vera with those of rosehip oil we get a perfectly natural product to clean all types of skin without altering its natural production of oils. The daily use of natural soaps has become a great alternative to taking care of the skin without exposing it to the chemical compounds of the conventional products.
Its composition and properties help to improve the appearance of the face, as they remove debris that accumulates on its surface and provides a nutrient plus. Although it seems easier to buy one of the ones they distribute in the market, many prefer to make them at home because they think it is more economical and healthy. Though it takes time and patience for its preparation, this guarantees that its ingredients are 100% organic and suitable for the most delicate skins.
Considering that many want to start using them, in today’s space we want to share one’s recipe with aloe vera and rosehip. Both ingredients are ideal for regulating the pH and, in step, to remove the residues that are retained in the pores.
Do you dare to try it?
Natural aloe vera soap and rosehip to take care of the skin
The natural soap of aloe vera and rosehip is a product whose nutrients help to clean and protect the skin. Its ingredients are rich in moisturizing and repairing compounds, ideal for revitalizing the skin and reducing the presence of dead cells.
Unlike commercial soaps, it does not contain aggressive chemicals or other additives whose absorption generates, over time, unwanted reactions. Best of all, it is very economical and its ingredients can be easily purchased at any cosmetic or herbal store.
Benefits of aloe vera
- The aloe vera plant, also known as aloe, has been valued in natural cosmetics for its many properties to protect the skin.
- It has astringent, moisturizing and emollient effects that contribute to keeping the skin fresh, fresh and free of imperfections.
- It’s refreshing and regenerating compounds are used as a solution against burns and superficial wounds.
In addition, since it is antibacterial, it serves as a supplement to relieve acne and other skin infections.
Benefits of Rosehip
- The essential oil of rosehip is a 100% natural product that contributes to renewing the appearance of the battered and dry skins.
- It contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that help regenerate the dermis while minimizing the negative effects of free radicals.
- In cosmetics, it is used as an anti-aging and healing agent since its nutrients help increase the production of collagen and elastin.
- Its vitamin C counteracts the negative effects caused by the UV rays of the sun and, in step, helps to retain hydration.
How to make this natural soap of aloe vera and rosehip?
Making this natural soap is a very simple task and will not take away too much time or money. As a result, you will get a perfect product to thoroughly cleanse your skin and remove excess fat, as well as the remains of makeup.
You may also like to read: NATURAL COSMETICS & HYGIENE PRODUCTS ARE BETTER AND SAFER
Its soft formula is suitable for all skin types, as it does not alter the natural production of oils or cause excess dryness. In addition, thanks to its antiseptic properties, it is ideal to prevent infections and other discomforts of the skin.
- 7 tablespoons caustic soda (70 g)
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- 1 tablespoon rosehip oil (15 g)
- 1 ½ cup olive oil (300 g)
- 1 tablespoon lavender essential oil (10 ml)
- 4 tablespoons aloe vera gel (60 g)
- 4 molds for soap
- Wooden spoon
- Gloves and goggles
- The first thing to do is to wear protective gloves and glasses to combine caustic with water.
- Then, bring the mixture to the bath and stir constantly with the help of the wooden spoon.
- Apart, at low temperature, heat the rosehip oil and olive oil until they are well integrated.
- Combine them with caustic soda and, after obtaining a product of thick consistency, add lavender essential oil and aloe vera crystals.
- Keep stirring the ingredients to get a homogenous product.
- When well mixed and consistent, remove from heat and let stand for a few minutes.
- Pour into individual molds and let stand until cool.
- The next day demolish them and start using them.
How to use
- Take the bar of soap and rub it on the skin until it forms foam.
- Rinse with warm water, dry the skin carefully and moisturize.
- Include it in your daily beauty routine.
As you can see, preparing your own natural soap is very easy and does not require aggressive ingredients for your skin.
Spend a few minutes and enjoy all your goodness.